Today I continued working on FreeTube, changing these things:
- Created a brand new component for share links, with fully working buttons
- Right aligned the like bar counters
- Added links to copy or open URLs to video embeds
- Changed the sizes and positions of the video player controls to look hopefully not janky
- Changed a component Preston wrote to not interfere with random CSS in other components
The pull request discussion continues...
A couple of years ago I wrote a custom script to control the RGB lighting on my keyboard. Last week the wrong keys started lighting up due to some weird change upstream in OpenRazer, so I changed my script so that the correct keys light up again.
It's Wednesday which is the day that I make dinner, and I did make dinner, using a variation on this recipe.
This will be the 97th post on this blog, which is really cool. I still have a perfect record on the posting every day thing. Let it be known that after 99 posts I will no longer care about continuing the streak, so if I miss a day past that then it's just because absolutely nothing happened.