Well well well, hasn't it been a while?
Let's do a quick catch up on how my life is and what I'm doing lately. Tasks and goals.
- My fifth semster of university has started. My Tuesday and Thursday are totally full, and Wednesday and Friday mornings are also used. I have weekends and Monday off.
- Invidious replacement
- OpenStreetMap. My current goals for that:
- Discuss and formalise how to map gender-segregated toilets
- Explore and add bus routes in person (one route completed)
- Fill in data with StreetComplete
- Spend time outside every day, because it's good for my head
- Play CrossCode
- Work on a CrossCode texture swap to remove Lea's horns
- Play the Netrunner card game
- Go to queer gatherings
- Programming language design (currently trying to debug scopes)
- Increase my computer's physical security
- Emergency shutdown switch
- A more convenient way to unlock FDE
- Distribute physical revocation keys
- Take backups more frequently (I have no excuse)
- Have physical records of how I can remotely restore the backups
- Physical tamper evident seals
- Figure out where all the time goes each day
- Carbon, unfortunately.
That's about it for the overview, I think. Phew.
I've been thinking about getting back into writing every day, partly for a record of what I've been doing, partly so I can show my friends my interests and what I've been up to lately.
Today I played Netrunner, worked on my CrossCode texture swap, made bread, and cried. Tomorrow I have classes and a blood test to do. Wednesday I think I can do my washing.
I think my mood swings occur in the middle of each month. I'll keep track more carefully from now on.
I love my friends.
I hope I sleep well.